We are so happy that you are interested in investing in an ACDS education for your child during the vital kindergarten through eighth grade years.
We are committed to making attending ACDS possible for students from a broad range of economic backgrounds, and offer assistance through payment plans and need-based financial aid. Currently, 29% of our families receive over $700,000 in need-based financial aid. If you are hesitant to apply to ACDS because of financial considerations, please contact our Director of Admission & Financial Aid to discuss how an ACDS education could be affordable for your family.
2024 & 2025 Tuition & Fees
Tuition K – 2: $35,320
Tuition 3 – 5: $37,070
Tuition 6 – 8: $39,075
Association of Parents & Families (APF) Dues: $175
Optional Additional Fees:
• Hot Lunch
• A.M. Care from 7:00 – 8:00 am
• P.M. Care from 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Tuition includes books, most supplies, field trips, and sports teams. There are no hidden fees.
Annual Payment: Payment in full is due on or before June 30.
Trimester Plan: Three Payments due June, September and January.
Monthly Payments: Ten equal payments beginning in June.
We work diligently to ensure that an ACDS education is as affordable for as many families as possible. Our team is available to help guide applicant families through the financial aid application process. As in everything we do, we strive to treat every family with care and respect for the individual. Please do not hesitate to contact our Director of Admission & Financial Aid with questions at anytime.
ACDS uses Clarity, an independent third-party, to process our financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide, Clarity gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses which helps us make fair and objective financial aid decisions. Provided your financial circumstances do not change, you should expect to receive a similar percentage of financial aid the entire time your child attends ACDS.
To apply for Financial Aid:
- To get started, please go to the Clarity Application and create an account. The application typically takes less than 30 minutes to complete. The Clarity Application is also mobile-friendly so you can complete it from anywhere. You are also able to save your progress and return at any time.
- At the end of the application, there is a $60 fee to submit, and you can share your application with additional schools that accept the Clarity Application for no additional charge. Simply use the dropdown menu in the application to select those schools.
- If you need support during the process of completing your application, there is in-app support available as well as email support at firstname.lastname@example.org in both English and Spanish. The application itself is also fully translated into Spanish.
Download our complete financial aid policy below.